THE UNIVERSITY SEAL
The approved logo is a product of the logos of the three integrated institutions, (QSC, QPC, MIT).
The following are its symbolic descriptions:
- The LAUREL WREATH symbolizes QSU as a place for victory, success, and triumph for both the institution and the students;
- The STARS depict QSU as an institution that serves as a guide to people in achieving their dreams where the three stars and their colors represent each campus, (QSC-green, QPC-orange, MIT-blue);
- The SUN and its RAYS are signs that QSU gives special illumination to its characteristics as it shines upon its symbolic self and makes it most visible to the world;
- The SHIELD portrays QSU committing itself to the service of the people towards achieving progress;
- The TORCH OF EDUCATION signifies enlightenment and hope;
- The VALLEY embodies the valley of Quirino Province;
- The RICE FIELDS and PONDS show the founding of the institution as it started as an agricultural school;
- The BOOK, and GEAR denote the adaptation of new field of studies and technological changes;
- Two historic years encrypted in the seal—1963 and 2012 which indicate the year when QSC was launched and the year when QSU bill was enacted into law respectively;
- QUIRINO MAP is where the three campuses of QSU are situated.