Quirino State University
International Relation Office Logo Competition
- The logo shall bear IRO and an identity of Quirino State University. Refer to the Logo of QSU.
- The design of the logo should be aligned with the internationalization vision of the university to be collaborative, responsive, and world class in its academic programs.
- The hues of the colors used (Color ID) in the logo should be identified.
- The participants declare that the submitted logo is orginal and is not yet submitted to any other competition.
- The judging criteria includes:
Concept/relevance – 40%
Originality/uniqueness – 30%
Creativity and impact – 30%
- The winning entry shall be subjected to copyright with the author and QSU as co-authors. This enables QSU through its IRO to publish it on its website, and I other media and other corporate materials like letterheads, envelopes, among others.
- The management reserves its right to further refine or make improvements and alterations on the final artwork of the winning entry.
- There shall be one winner with a cash prize of Php 5,000.
- Entries shall be submitted on or before November 22, 2021 to
ROMIRO G. BAUTISTA
International Relations Officer
Second Floor, JAAH, Quirino State University